Who's buisiness?

11:27 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, obviously I'm making it yours.

A few weeks ago when I kicked Charlie out, I "accidentally ODed," which is the truth. I took too many of my meds and wound up at the hospital. I was n o t trying to kill myself. I would never be that selfish. I was stressed out and the medicine I took causes you to forget things and I lost track of how many I'd taken. I was foolish...obviously. I have no good/real excuse, Jessica = ass.

The hospital (I'm assuming) filed a 51-A (neglect) on me, and today, of all days, a worker is coming to my house to talk. I'm nervous, and quite frankly, have good reason to be. Not because I'm a bad Mom, but because my husband is an addict. He may not be an active user, (ATM) but I'm sure this will be cause for us to be stuck in the 'system' for some time to come.

In all reality, DSS could be a good thing for my family. It could help us get more of the help that we need right now. Things have gotten so out of control with our daily routines. My kids should be seeing someone, like a therapist. I should be getting much more medical attention than I am. Things on the job front are looking more and more glum with each passing day. And other doors could possibly be opened for me/us through the system. They have the power to do so much more.


so...Happy Birthday to me. Heh.

0 comments: