This is it.

10:17 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Today starts a different road to recovery. Charlie's called for a bed and now we play the waiting game- for anywhere up to a few days.

Detox is six days. Sucks. I hate sleeping alone, but I know this is the right way to do things. I know DCF has my kids best interest in mind and want us to be able to go on living as a family. They really aren't asking much.

DCF told Charlie he needs to complete the "program" which is definitely worded wrong. Detox is not a program, heh. And then he just needs to pass random urines that we will pay for. It could be much, much worse.

Hopefully, this is the beginning of the end of a really, really bad road and we will finally be able to have our lives back.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Beneficial weblog! Now i'm a regular website visitor (much more like addict :P) of this website although I had a query. I am absolutely not certain that whether it is the right site to question, but you have no spam comments. I recieve comments like JFtCLGTexas ColocationvTtDYjp every single day. Possibly can you assist me? Thanks for the tips.